- Hamas radio: 3 Palestinian bodies recovered from flooded Gaza tunnel
- UN apologizes for Haiti’s cholera epidemic without noting it brought the disease
- Authorities ID student in fatal stabbing at USC
- Bergdahl team also focus on Trump, says he violated soldier's constitutional rights
- ISIS militants exploit rain, hit Iraqi militias west, south of Mosul
- Navy christens newest attack submarine in shipyard ceremony
- California warehouse fire kills at least nine at dance party
- Iran's Rouhani proposes budget rise as Trump election threatens growth
- Castro to be laid to rest next to Cuban independence hero Marti
- Putin says Trump clever, will understand new responsibilities
- Italy votes in referendum with PM Renzi's future at stake
- Gore says U.S. climate curbs on track, hopes Trump will surprise
The New York Times
- How U.S. Torture Left a Legacy of Damaged Minds
- The 2016 Race: How One 19-Year-Old Illinois Man Is Distorting National Polling Averages
- F.B.I. Takes Over Investigation Into Fatal Plane Crash in Connecticut
- Donald Trump Faltering? Die-Hard Fans Refuse to Buy It
- Tim Tebow Comforts Man Who Collapses After Game
- Donald Trump Is ‘Dangerous’ for Global Stability, U.N. Rights Chief Says
- Boris Johnson refuses to back 'large' payments for access to Single Market after Brexit
- Stephen Hawking released from hospital in Rome after checks
- Olympic gold medal-winning rower too poor to buy his own home
- The sister act owning the world of fashion and vying for the top title
- BBC Death in Paradise actor reveals he picked up Zika virus filming
- Malaysian PM: 'enough is enough' on Muslim killings in Myanmar as he calls the crisis a 'genocide'
- Officials: Art space where at least 9 died in fire lacked sprinklers
- Russia says it killed ISIS-linked cell leader
- Throngs drawn to Fidel Castro memorial
- So this Muslim comedian sits next to Eric Trump...
- Do these satirical children's book covers go too far?
- China lodges complaint over Trump-Taiwan call
- Attorney General Lynch sends federal mediators to defuse standoff over Dakota Access Pipeline
- White House on Harvard spat between Trump and Clinton aides: ‘It’s okay to be candid’
- The full transcript from the Trump transition team’s Friday call to reporters
- How Donald Trump forgot about his promise to keep Carrier jobs in the U.S.
- Trump files objection to Stein recount request in Michigan
- How did the White House respond to Trump’s puzzling conversation with the Pakistani prime minister? Delicately.